Heroes fórum

Fórum ke všem dílům Heroes of Might and Magic

Přejít na obsah

MMOEXP : Elden Ring Players Are Killing The Turtle Pope

Vše k fanstránce (připomínky, návrhy, kritika)

MMOEXP : Elden Ring Players Are Killing The Turtle Pope

Příspěvekod Ludwighench » sob črc 27, 2024 8:02 am

After taking the brunt of several brutal blows from an Elden Ring Runes ungainly brass instrument Miriel attempts to dissuade Prizzaa's brutal ways by explaining to them that their attacks are useless since his flesh is akin to stone. The appeals of Miriel don't resonate with the YouTuber, causing him to flee to the safety of his shell before they carry on their attack.

"I cannot die, but neither will I cause harm unto you," Miriel says. "Cease all efforts to make me a better person."

But cease Prizzaa does not. The video then fast forwards through more savage bonks and toots while Drowning pool's "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" plays in the background. After striking the killer blow, a hauntingly high-pitched wail escapes Miriel's turtle lips (?) before he crosses over onto the rainbow bridge in the sky. After having a bag full of Miriel's items, Prizzaa then saunters over to a shrine in the hopes to receive absolution. This is giving forgiveness that, when combined with the aid of an extra item, can lead to the resurrection of killed NPCs who were slain or killed. They gain none.

While a small portion of the comment section was appreciative of the information gained from this little fucked up experiment, a majority of viewers were in anguish and voiced their outrage at the war crime they had witnessed.

"Maidenless behavior right here," wrote Dazdrasen Konstantin."This was the most horrifying thing I've witnessed in Elden Ring Runes buy, and I'm only 130 hours into the game," another commenter said, probably referencing the fact the game is full of terrible, unspeakable things. This is on par with the Albinaurics and anything that has been done at Raya Lucaria for the sake of investigating.
Ludwighench

Zpět na Obecně