Heroes fórum

Fórum ke všem dílům Heroes of Might and Magic

Přejít na obsah

MMOexp: The fight doubles as Shrek's lore that nobody wante

Vše co se jinam nevešlo ;)

MMOexp: The fight doubles as Shrek's lore that nobody wante

Příspěvekod AventurineLe » čtv črc 25, 2024 7:24 am

Cowards do survive. The fight doubles as Shrek's lore that nobody wanted, and is ToastedShoes' favorite scene in Elden Ring Runes the film.

"I enjoy it. I love the Shrek as well as the Donkey Mod," ToastedShoes told MMOexp. "Having Shrek ride Donkey as his "noble steed" looks poetic." Although YouTubers have become famous for making modded games, that wasn't always the intention. Before he amassed 574,000 subscribers, ToastedShoes started his YouTube channel in 2013 with the sole goal of making content with his pals.

"As the time dragged on I noticed people putting together mod content for games such as GTA 5 and Minecraft, which was amazing," he said. "But I noticed it and then asked myself why this wasn't implemented in other games. So, I decided to go for it and contact some of the most talented modders on the web."

Unfortunately, the down side of ToastedShoes uploading such a unique Elden Ring video is that many internet users share clips without crediting or linking to him or his collaborators. And they could get more attention for it than ToastedShoes does. While it's not uncommon for creators who upload content inspired by a brand new video game to have their creations republished, ToastedShoes said it's disheartening to see people with whom who he worked with not get credit for their work editing, voice acting as well as creating mods for his videos. However, he said it won't stop his from releasing more ridiculous modified gameplay videos. In fact, he's thinking of creating even more Elden Ring videos with buy Elden Ring Items even more mods.
AventurineLe

Zpět na Off-topic